Popular Posts

Sunday 3 July 2011

Learning curve

So it's been 3 months since I started my blog... really at the moment it's a hardly anything considering the lack of blogging from my part! I've been so caught up with my new job and really, I blame my lack of time management skills BUT I'm learning and I'm learning fast! Knowing how to sync my work calendar to my iPhone is probably the best thing I've discovered since learning that Bloomingdales and Saks now ship to Australia! 

My problem is, I'm a major workaholic and starting a new PR job has not helped... I feel like there are not enough hours during the day to complete the stuff I want to do... The other night I even had a nightmare about work which was definitely a wake up call (even in my dreams my work follow me!). Now I'm learning to leave work  at work and actually concentrate on the many other things I enjoy in life... reading, friends, playtime with my dogs, photography and of course my blog.

I have yet bought myself a present for getting this new PR gig and I'm seriously considering burning some hard-earned cash between these 3 bags but I'm unsure which one... It will probably mean me starving for a week or 2 but the thought of holding one of these bags and calling it my own is worth the starvation...thoughts???

Christian Dior - Lady Dior Cannage Handbag - Coral

 Alexander Wang Ryan Ombre Patent Handle Clutch

  
Stella McCartney Soft Raffia Iris Shoulder Bag

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Voting Dior or Stella (but leaning towards Dior!)

    ReplyDelete